Base is committed to providing training and knowledge transfer to upgrade the skills of Kenyans. To this end we will launch an Attachment Program for Kenyan University Students in the first quarter of 2014. Students studying in any of the following disciplines will be considered:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Supply & Logistics
- Technology and Instrumentation
- Human Resources Management
- Computer Science
- Project Planning & Management
- Surveying and Geology
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Conservation and Natural Resource Management
- Occupational Health and Safety, Community Health and/or Occupational Hygiene
To be considered you must:
- Be a student of a Kenyan University.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a 3rd or 4th year student and be working towards a second class honours or above (academic transcripts will be required).
- Not have had a previous Attachment with Base Titanium.
- Be associated with a formal University Attachment Program (University confirmation will be required).
Details of our Program are still being developed and will be updated on this site when complete.
If you are interested and wish to be considered please apply here and we will assess your application once we formally begin our search in January 2014.
Please note our operational requirements will not permit Interns to be placed before the commencement of this Program.